Anyone else having this problem with frequent contacts not updating?

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a widget to view three people at once and I have it set for a maximum of 9 favorites. In the frequent group, I have it checked to count both incoming and outgoing to be included in favorites.

The problem is that only 3 of my contacts are populating in the frequent. And my wife isn't a "frequent" and I text/call/email her the most. So, if I go to my contacts and look at my favorites group, only 3 contacts are in it here.

I don't think this has anything to do with it, but I'm also signed in on twitter...not facebook. This is driving me crazy...any ideas/suggestions? Am I the only one that this is happening to?

Thanks for any help!

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced this problem? The work around to this is just to add another group and put the people I contact the most in there (obvious work around), but the "frequent" group should keep up with this automatically and I'm trying to get this to work.

Is anyone else's frequent group updating the way it should? Thanks.

rangertdc

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Bump. I'm having the same problem, mine hasn't added any contacts to it yet. I've made and received several calls. Wondering if I'm missing something stupid.

kritonis

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Dear Ricom1

I have exactly the same problem as you can see below.
If you did find the reason behind this crazy behavior please share it with me because my wife is driving me crazy.
I have a huge problem with my HTC EVO 3D. In the Frequent feature in groups a lot of contacts that appear has nothing to do with frequency of inbound or outbound call. For instance from 18 registered contacts as frequent at least half of them shouldn't be even there. Whereas other contacts that i use on daily or every two day basis do not appear at all!!! This is really ridiculous since i cross check it with my phone service provider.
Any ideas why this is happening. Please let me know if you have a pretty good idea about the subject or has happened to you to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12