Thunderbolt drops all calls!!!

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
My phone no matter what mode 4g, 3g, or 1x it will no matter what lose the call within a minute or two. It is extremely annoying because I am have never had a dropped call ever! It will do it no matter who I call and I always have to call back and it works great after that. Anyone else have call problems? Also this is always in an area with perfect service and 4 bars solid.

SHO95#AC

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Sound like you need to either reprogram phone or just return it for a new one. Mine has not dropped a single call since day one.

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
My phone no matter what mode 4g, 3g, or 1x it will no matter what lose the call within a minute or two. It is extremely annoying because I am have never had a dropped call ever! It will do it no matter who I call and I always have to call back and it works great after that. Anyone else have call problems? Also this is always in an area with perfect service and 4 bars solid.

*228 option 2 still works to update the PRL. Try that first. If that doesn't show an improvement, then try a 10 second battery pull. If that doesn't work, then take it into a Verizon store for diagnosis. This information is straight from Verizon Wireless tech support.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois