Battery percentage on the top bar?

withravenoushunger

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to get the battery percentage on that top bar? Thats what I liked about my iTouch is that I could see the percentage right there. The batter indicator seems to be very vague.

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
i tried to get this too

closest solution I could find is to download the HTC battery widget, It displays a percentage but it isn't in the task bar up top.

hgpot

Jun 27, 2011
www.hgpot.com
I want one on the RIGHT side of the phone, so that there is no 'ongoing' in the status bar. The left side should be reserved to things with witch one needs to deal ASAP, the right are just stats, like battery.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
For those without rooted phones (like me!), you might find the following alternative satisfactory. I really like it. You just have to "ween" yourself off of the HTC Sense Flip Clock/Weather Widget and replace it with the Market "SiMi Clock/Weather/Battery Widget. Fine program!

Personally, I find that percentage numbers in the notification area are too small for me to read comfortably. This solution works good for me.

Screenshot taken with the Market "No-Root Screenshot" app.
attachment.php

-Frank

stashu11

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
If you're considering a ROM change for your battery display, you might want to try Cleanrom. He has about a half dozen different battery displays as options.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Battery Monitor Widget.
I use it to display the percentage, battery temperature, and even the current (drain or charge). On one widget. Plus it keeps a history of the current, voltage, and percentage.
More information that you can ever use. Very good for identifying high current draw events, or if a charger is working right.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to get the battery percentage on that top bar? Thats what I liked about my iTouch is that I could see the percentage right there. The batter indicator seems to be very vague.

I used one called BATTERY INDICATOR PRO. See attachment.....that is what is displayed.....This works for rooted (like me) or not being rooted (like I was with the original droid)

Reactions: dpham00

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci