Is there a way to disable the vibrate when i get a call? I have vibrates disabled everywhere, and i see no option to disable it for an incoming call.

Is there a way to disable the keypad dial tone when trying to dial numbers? it is very loud and annoys me.

Is there a way to change both the volumes for ringtones and alerts at the same time? If i use the volume rocker, it only changes it for ringtones, but not alerts, and i have to go into settings to change them both.
    03-21-2011 10:19 PM
    Is there a way to disable the vibrate when i get a call? I have vibrates disabled everywhere, and i see no option to disable it for an incoming call.

Is there a way to disable the keypad dial tone when trying to dial numbers? it is very loud and annoys me.

Is there a way to change both the volumes for ringtones and alerts at the same time? If i use the volume rocker, it only changes it for ringtones, but not alerts, and i have to go into settings to change them both.
    Menu>Settings>Sound

Uncheck "Vibrate (Vibration feedback for calls and notifications)"

Click the dropdown next to "Audible Touch Tones" and click on "Off"

Click "Volume" then check the box "Use incoming call volume for notifications"
    Noctem likes this.
    03-21-2011 10:23 PM
    I love you for the last two. The first one is already done and im still getting a vib when i recieve an incoming call.
    03-21-2011 10:26 PM
    I love you for the last two. The first one is already done and im still getting a vib when i recieve an incoming call.
    Just for giggles... have you tried unchecking it and then re-checking it? Just a thought...
    Noctem likes this.
    03-21-2011 10:33 PM
    I have haha and it still vibrates... oh well i guess i can live with it though... thanks for the help leehblanc
    03-21-2011 10:35 PM
    I have haha and it still vibrates... oh well i guess i can live with it though... thanks for the help leehblanc
    You're quite welcome!
    03-21-2011 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD