Hazy Camera shots?

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with the clarity/crispness of their camera shots?

when i take a micro, it looks good.

but taking a macro shot, it looks horrible--looks like it's got some haze around colors--nothing looks crisp at all.

i checked the 'sharpness' and played with the settings--but nothing seemed to change.

anyone else noticing this problem?

bthomp21

Banned
Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
every now and again mine does it so ill restart the camera app. it almost seems like the camera doesn't focus right.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I've only taken a few pictures and they've all come out amazingly, this phone has some seriously good hardware. However I imagine there will be a software update soon to work out the small bugs it may have.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Not to insult anyone... but did you remove the plastic film over the lens??

lol I was about to say the same thing :)

and its not to offend anyone at all. the VZW rep left on the plastic over the camera on both my tbolts even after they put the cases on.. I had to point it out to them. :p

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
lol I was about to say the same thing :)

and its not to offend anyone at all. the VZW rep left on the plastic over the camera on both my tbolts even after they put the cases on.. I had to point it out to them. :p

I've taken pictures on more than one occasion only to look and see that they had a "soft focus" to them. Closer inspection revealed a fingerprint on my lens. Sometimes it's the simple stuff that trips us "geeks" up :p

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
ha, yes. lens cover film was removed @ the store.

lens looks pretty clear of smudges or fingerprints--but i'll try a nice swab later and see if it fixes it. maybe i'm too blind to see something on the lens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance