To switch or not ??

cmcfarland

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I currently have AT&T and the iPhone 3GS. I am going to android. I want to switch to verizon and get the thunderbolt and the lte. I live in st Louis mo and everyone says there signal sucks bla bla stay with AT&T. Is it worth it to pay s ETF and get the bolt or should I stick with att and get the inspire? Thanks

bthomp21

Banned
Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Do you know anyone with the Thunderbolt and is LTE available yet in STL? There is a return day of 15 days, can always test the water and if you dont like it, stick to ATT

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I'd make sure Verizon has good service in your area before you make the switch. As always it's provider first then phone. I was on AT&T for 3 months and I switched back to Verizon. I paid 2 ETFs, after having good experience with both phones I can honestly say Android is a far superior OS and I'll never not have Android again. With that being said, Verizon has the best Android phones. But if their service is ****ty in your area (is that even possible?! haha) I'd say stick with AT&T. Also the Thunderbolt is the best phone I've ever owned.