Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Huge thanks to sopl87! Awesome skins

device00.png
device-1.png
]​

Get them from xda
[SKIN][Tutorial][08.03.2011] Skins for HTC Sense 2.0 roms & Framework mods. - xda-developers

1.Download Astro File Explorer from the Market
2.Head over to this thread on XDA
3.Download the .apk of choice
4.Use Astro to navigate to the downloads folder of your SD
5.Select the .apk, click install
6.Go to home screen, press menu then personalization
7.Select new skin from list
8.Share your screens!!!!

Last edited:

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Its not a zip its a apk . Download it with your phone and with astro its located in you download folder in your sdcard. Click on the file install it, then in your screens click menu settings /personalize click skins.

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Or you can just download it if you email it to yourself from your computer.

Maybe I'm a sinner, but I really like the Metro skin.

acmorris

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Upstream was wandering if I could get your wallpaper and I didn't find this wallpaper over xda. That is cool on Thunderbolts floing over the water like that. One more thing if you allow me to have it will fit the screen automatically without having to crop it. Thanks!!!

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Upstream was wandering if I could get your wallpaper and I didn't find this wallpaper over xda. That is cool on Thunderbolts floing over the water like that. One more thing if you allow me to have it will fit the screen automatically without having to crop it. Thanks!!!

thanks man but i dont take the credit buddy Cyber Warrior did this for me huge thanks to him! if you want mines let me know but im sure you prefer this

http://forum.androidcentral.com/wal...htc-thunderbolt-wallpapers-cyber-warrior.html

Reactions: Cyber Warrior

acmorris

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
upstream thanks I didn't even know Cyber even had that thread, don't get out of this forum much trying catch up on all these other posts. Wander if Cyber could post a direct link from that thread to this forum?!!

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
AH ok thanks for quick reply, also if I want to revert to old skin I can correct/

And what difference does it make if I put it in SD?

edit: also do I need to root?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois