Teeter game

swamp

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
THIS IS NOT A WAREZ REQUEST.

Teeter is a free Android game that comes on many HTC phones. Its a classic haptic ball bearing in maze game. Can some one point me to a good download of the teeter apk that will install and run on the Tbolt? I'd prefer a solution that does not require root... Thanks

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
THIS IS NOT A WAREZ REQUEST.

Teeter is a free Android game that comes on many HTC phones. Its a classic haptic ball bearing in maze game. Can some one point me to a good download of the teeter apk that will install and run on the Tbolt? I'd prefer a solution that does not require root... Thanks

I was VERY disappointed that Teeter wasn't included on the Bolt. I would have paid $250.99 to have it included :p I don't know that it's free, however. If it were free, I would imagine you could download it from HTC.

Klemvore

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man... been needing that I had it on my evo and was missing it... tried that labyrinth but it just didn't feel the same with the haptic feedback... I liked teeter better too... plus the 3 dimensional levels are neat and I doubt labyrinth has 3D levels.

jdd1213

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I love that game. But it doesn't quite work on my Atrix. Falls into the holes without ever actually reaching them. LOL

Toast it

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I tried this link to load TEETER to my HTC EVO 3D. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11106350/Teeter-7.apk
Asked me to OK Unknown (non Market) Sources. I did and it downloaded, but once I clicked to open it, it disappeared. Not in list under Downloads, All, On SD card or Running. Where did it go? Is there another better link for Teeter for the HTC EVO 3D? LOVE that game! Had it on my Touch Pro 2...