Hey all I searched but couldn't find anything about this and I'm going nuts... So if this is here somewhere I'm sorry in advance..
    I love my thunderbolt its amazing but now I have a problem with it. It was working fine earlier I was Texting and everything was fine then I got a text message clicked on it typed in my response and was about to hit send and realized it was faded (the word send) out. Grated out. I pushed it and nothing happened. My response didn't send. I have tried rebooting the phone, cleared the cache and everything in app settings in messaging, everything I could think of. No luck. I text more than anything. I use the phone rarely but I need text messaging to work.. please help.. am I the only one this has happened to? Thanks so much.
    R
    03-23-2011 09:25 AM
    This has happened to me once or twice since getting the TB. All I did was tap "back" so that the text saved as a draft, then I went into my drafts and was able to send from there. Takes a few extra seconds but at least it gets the message out.
    samuraifortruth likes this.
    03-23-2011 09:31 AM
    Hasn't happened to me on Bolt yet but happened on Incredible. I think its a glitch when you open a text the same time you get one or something....but the above solution works obviously.
    03-23-2011 09:49 AM
    i've noticed this on the facebook app, when trying to post on a status update. Hasnt happened to me on text. The post and cancel buttons is gone after you type something to post on a status. i just cut , hit back and paste.
    03-23-2011 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD