Thunderbolt question? Before I return it.

Kronko

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I had the dinc and now the thunderbolt. Both are excellent, thunderbolt is better and faster for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

canesfan44

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a TB and one of my best friends has the dInc and he played with my TB and I played with his dInc, and the only thing we said that was better on the dInc was the volume. We both thought the sound was better on the TB, but the dInc was louder. Other than that, my TB ran circles around his dInc. He was begging me to trade him phones, because he's a computer developer/programmer and I'm pathetic with computers. He said it's only right that he should have the TB, and that the dInc is more than adequate for myself. I agreed with him that he could do a lot more with it than I can, but unless he was going to trade me $700 (enough to buy a new one), there's no chance he's getting my phone.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I understand. Just trying to justify keeping this phone or not. I do like the bigger screen though.

I bought this phone just for the screen size! I had a DX and really didn't like it but I loved the screen.

I also had a Dinc which I gave to my wife, loved the phone but the screen was too small. Speedwise they're pretty similar except when web surfing, the TB renders the screen much faster than the Dinc does.

R

templetonryecy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I have the grounding issue too but i can't say it really bothers me at all. But to say the incredible speaker was louder while it is an opinion is absurd to me. Now i loved my incredible but the speaker was horrible. I love the TB speaker. With or without the kickstand open it sounds great. I am on my second TB but since i bought from a local store I was able to walk in and walk out with a brand new phone within a half hour. Def. worth the investment and i hope you can work your bugs out cuz this phone is great

The volume and clarity of BOTH of my Droid Inc's is better (much louder, much more clear) than ALL THREE Thunderbolts I've had. And it's not like I'm getting these all from a bad batch at the same store. First one came from an online order. Second one at a corporate store. Third one at a different corporate store.

I cannot believe how bad music and tones sound on the Bolt at high volumes. I feel bad for people that had to suffer through Droid Inc's that didn't sound well - mine sounded great and I used it often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781