HTC's Mail App in Landscape on TB

NeutralNovice

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I don't know if it has been this way since I received the phone but after coming from an EVO 4G that did not have this problem, I was wondering if other people were experiencing the same thing...

In HTC's Mail App that comes with the phone, when I am trying to compose an e-mail (using SwiftKey Keyboard) in landscape, the "Send | Save Draft | Discard" Bar stays atop the keyboard; thus, I am not able to see anything I am typing.

From my understanding, the HTC EVO 4G is using a slightly older version of HTC's Sense UI(if that is involved in any way), so I was wondering if this cover up was a bug?

Better yet, if there is another Mail app that anyone can suggest that is better, please let me know! All I would need is for it to connect to a Yahoo account, G-Mail Account, and School e-mail account (which is powered by G-Mail).

Thanks!

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I decided I liked gmail a lot more than yahoo a while ago and did some research to find out how to forward emails for free from yahoo. I use my Google account as a grand unifying email account. setting up filters is also really nice on gmail. In any case I suggest setting up a main gmail account from your computer and just using the gmail client on your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12