I just switched from a Storm 1 to the TB this week. I am loving it except for email. I have GMail configured through the GMail app. and an Exchange account set up through the HTC Mail App. I have auto synch on, and both are set to push.

However, whenever i'm on Wifi they don't automatically update, I have to open them up. Is anyone else experiencing this? Or know of a setting somewhere that i'm not seeing (since I'm new to Android)

Thanks a ton!
    03-24-2011 02:44 PM
    it does take a while longer for it to push it through on wifi...i came from droid1 and the difference between 3g and wifi can be up to 30min with gmail push notifications. hang in there, they'll come through. welcome to android!
    03-24-2011 04:35 PM
    Next time it's not updating, see if you can open a page in the web browser. Seems that some people (myself included) are having issues with Wifi dropping and still saying it's connected. Only happens at work so I'm guessing it's the difference in security here vs at home. Toggling the wifi switch seems to fix it for a while.
    03-24-2011 04:39 PM