MMS Issue

Geeksy

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The Thunderbolt is able to send MMS fantastically, but the problem I run into is when people send me an MMS. I've only been able to try it with a Sprint phone, but when I get just a picture message, it arrives as a 3-4 second movie clip that I have to quickly pause in order to actually see the picture.

Does anyone else have this issue/a way to fix it?

galpdawg

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
i would also like to know, this happpens with handcent too. when my friend from tmobile sends me pics this happens

ntrimm

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
It sends it as a slideshow. But, Im pretty sure there is a way to lengthen the time the "slideshow" plays between slides so to speak so you can view the picture longer. Should be in your settings somewhere. If this does not work....When you open the slideshow, tap on the picture and hit the PAUSE button. this will make the picture stay on the screen

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
It sends it as a slideshow. But, Im pretty sure there is a way to lengthen the time the "slideshow" plays between slides so to speak so you can view the picture longer. Should be in your settings somewhere. If this does not work....When you open the slideshow, tap on the picture and hit the PAUSE button. this will make the picture stay on the screen

the pause thing is how i fix it.

menji

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
at first I did not have this issue, but I just got a pic msg from a classmate and it did the slide show thing. so weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance