The Thunderbolt is able to send MMS fantastically, but the problem I run into is when people send me an MMS. I've only been able to try it with a Sprint phone, but when I get just a picture message, it arrives as a 3-4 second movie clip that I have to quickly pause in order to actually see the picture.

Does anyone else have this issue/a way to fix it?
    03-24-2011 07:18 PM
    i would also like to know, this happpens with handcent too. when my friend from tmobile sends me pics this happens
    03-24-2011 08:23 PM
    I have same issue with all mms. Haven't figured out a fix for it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    03-24-2011 09:21 PM
    it sends as a slideshow instead of a regular pic. it's really annoying.
    03-24-2011 09:23 PM
    It sends it as a slideshow. But, Im pretty sure there is a way to lengthen the time the "slideshow" plays between slides so to speak so you can view the picture longer. Should be in your settings somewhere. If this does not work....When you open the slideshow, tap on the picture and hit the PAUSE button. this will make the picture stay on the screen
    03-24-2011 09:27 PM
    It sends it as a slideshow. But, Im pretty sure there is a way to lengthen the time the "slideshow" plays between slides so to speak so you can view the picture longer. Should be in your settings somewhere. If this does not work....When you open the slideshow, tap on the picture and hit the PAUSE button. this will make the picture stay on the screen
    the pause thing is how i fix it.
    03-24-2011 09:28 PM
    I hope they fix it soon, I don't want to have to pause a picture.
    03-24-2011 09:41 PM
    at first I did not have this issue, but I just got a pic msg from a classmate and it did the slide show thing. so weird.
    03-24-2011 09:52 PM
    also when it does this you are unable to zoom in on the picture
    03-24-2011 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD