How to restore factory scene?

andre2p

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Hello everybody:

I am new to Sense (iPhone user). I managed to remove some of the widgets and misc from the HTC factory scene. I know I should be able to add them back but having trouble finding them (like the Search one). Can I restore the HTC Scene back to what it was? Can I download them from somewhere?

Totally lost, but loving my new TB. Not missing iOS yet. :cool:

AC

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Long touch on a blank spot, choose "Widgets", then look at the top of the list and you'll see "all HTC widgets", or something similiar. You can page through those and also look in the app drawer. The other option would be to factory reset the phone, but you'd lose any changes you have made.

Last edited:

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
You should be get back to original without downloading anything as long as you didn't unistall anything. (settings / applications / uninstall) If you are worried that you uninstalled by removing it from the home screen you are safe. Doesn't work like Apples jiggly mode.

Screen button to right of the phone button (sorry changed my skin and can't remember what stock is) brings up personalize screen you can press widget. List of widgets will come up. I think you are looking for googe search.

Do same thing for applications only press app button and it will give you a list.

I hope this is what you were looking for. If not give more info and we will get you back to where you need to be.

andre2p

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everybody. The Widget I was looking for was the one on the 4th page called Favorites (for contacts). I just don't know which one it is from the Widgets list. That is why I thought about restoring the whole scene to factory.

Solution found: The Favorites widget is actually called People. Once you add it it lets you select Favorites.

Last edited:

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Its not in the direct widgets list, but in the list that I gave you in my post, for all HTC widgets. Its down the row a ways and there are a couple of them, one takes the whole page, the other just one column. One you pick the widget you have a choose a contact group to add to it, so you will need a Favorites group.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01