Deleted "Mail" widget but when I add it, small icon not an option....

adrienqa66

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I deleted the Mail widget that came with my HTC Thunderbolt thinking that I didn't need it, only Gmail; well I decided to add the Mail (by HTC) widget again; however the problem is that the widget takes up the entire page, viewing messages, rather than being a simple Mail icon.

Can anyone please advise how to get the small Mail icon back again?

Thank you!!!

Sean Brunett

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I deleted the Mail widget that came with my HTC Thunderbolt thinking that I didn't need it, only Gmail; well I decided to add the Mail (by HTC) widget again; however the problem is that the widget takes up the entire page, viewing messages, rather than being a simple Mail icon.

Can anyone please advise how to get the small Mail icon back again?

Thank you!!!

Was it the Mail widget or the Mail application? When you add widgets, you should see multiple options if the widget supports them.

Sean Brunett

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Oh, the Mail application, which came with a nice icon rather than the widget which requires an entire screen of space.

OK, so long press on your screen, select "Shortcuts", then "Applications" and then scroll down to find the app you want. I'm assuming it's just called "Mail"

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
You can just find the app in the app drawer and long press. It puts it on your home screen, then if you want to move it, long press and put it where you want it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12