Barcode scanner - no contacts

TheRedlines

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have downloaded and installed Barcode Scanner. When I go to share->Contact there are no contacts in the list. I can't seem to find where anyone else is having this problem with the Thunderbolt so I just figured it was something with my particular phone. My wife then installed it on her thunderbolt and has the exact same problem. Anyone have an idea of where we are going wrong or if this app just doesnt function on the thunderbolt?

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure the app is looking for "phone" contacts. I have none. All my contacts are google contacts. I am going to test this and will edit more. If you have "phone" contacts and it still isn't finding any, i don't have any idea.

edit: nope, i added a phone contact and it still didn't find it.

Last edited:

chalzc

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
When I scanned a book ISBN - it took me to Amazon.
When I scanned a product, I could go to 'product search' and look at it on Google:Shopping. (Google Shopper app not installed.)

What kind of code are you scanning & what did you want it to do?
ETA: Doh!
Yep, I can't get anything to show up under "contacts" either. Checked out their website: someone left a message on mar 25. didn't see a response yet.

Last edited:

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
download QuickMark barcode scanner here on appbrain

open the app, top tab 'share'>>then tap addressbook Contact (i can confirm that all of my contacts pop up to share)

also can share bookmark, application, clipboard contents, free text (whatever you write), and MyProfile (business cards)

i used this ALOT when i made QR codes---sent them to my gmail, printed them off, and placed them around (car, home, work) and then setup a TASKER profile to turn on/off certain features of the phone after scanning those QR Codes

i use it after i couldn't get 'barcode scanner' app by zaner or whoever--to work properly

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz