Giving Thanks to the forum!

OptimusNotPrime

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if you guys & Girls got one recently but i would like to say thanks to the Android Central community! i seen these forums not to long ago and ever since i been here i found a lot of knowledge about android. Everyone on these forums are super helpful really nice. And you don't complain! and if it was not for this community my Thunderbolt will be blank! i have so many skins/Apps/etc Heck i might even Root my TB now, love the freedom of android. Now for the shout outs, To start i would like to thank the mods for being awesome! Because on other forums i attended the mods have no communication with every one else. Besides when they are Deleting a Post. Now to the Members RetiredJedi has been really helpful i see him on here a lot. Ben5 is a face i remember, It's like a big family on these forums. & to the new comers Don't be afraid to ask questions it's what the forums are for, i know i was but ever since i started i learned a lot from these Guys and Girls. So once again thanks for everything people! Lets keep the android community strong!!! ;)
-David

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Great forum. They gave comfort during the dark days of Coming Soon, made me laugh,.cry, solve riddles .

This really is a great place to learn. Makes me feel all warm and cozy as I learn Android.

Thanks!

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if you guys & Girls got one recently but i would like to say thanks to the Android Central community! i seen these forums not to long ago and ever since i been here i found a lot of knowledge about android. Everyone on these forums are super helpful really nice. And you don't complain! and if it was not for this community my Thunderbolt will be blank! i have so many skins/Apps/etc Heck i might even Root my TB now, love the freedom of android. Now for the shout outs, To start i would like to thank the mods for being awesome! Because on other forums i attended the mods have no communication with every one else. Besides when they are Deleting a Post. Now to the Members RetiredJedi has been really helpful i see him on here a lot. Ben5 is a face i remember, It's like a big family on these forums. & to the new comers Don't be afraid to ask questions it's what the forums are for, i know i was but ever since i started i learned a lot from these Guys and Girls. So once again thanks for everything people! Lets keep the android community strong!!! ;)
-David
Before joining this forum I have peaked in many others and I am not being bias when I say this but IMHO I think this is the best android forum out there. I have learned so much since joining and although in any forum people may stumble across a few as$$$$, the pros out weigh the cons. The moderators, advisers, and awesome people here really made me feel at home, and I would like to thank each and everyone of you for continuously answering my crazy questions. ANDROID CENTRAL ROCKS!!!!

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
all the forums are great.

taught me all i know about blackberrys on crackberry,
now doing the same on android.

Many thanks to all who make it happen.

Xharakov

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
+1
Thanks to all the friendly, patient, and knowledgeable people on Android Central. I came to the Thunderbolt from a Blackberry and had a steep learning curve ahead of me. So much good information on here and good people explaining it which made it understandable to my dumb @ss. It really got me up to speed on Android and the battery life on my Tbolt is now great.Still learning new stuff every day, thanks a million to everyone here :)

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
I appreciate the shoutout my friend. I sure don't know a lot about Android but if I can help with something I have experienced or guide someone to the right place to get the answer I am happy to do it. I really enjoy "talking" to the members on here and those that have helped me enjoy my first Android phone.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I second and third the motion. I have been glued to this forum since before I ordered my T-Bolt, and have done much reading here since I got it a week ago. I think I would have smashed it by now if it weren't for the input of the people who post here. You help me recognize it's potential instead of just steaming over it's current shortcomings. I raise my imaginary glass to you, and then down it faster than my TBolt drains it's battery. Whoop whoop.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01