second gmail account

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Can you be more specific as to what you mean by this? What is the phone telling you and where are you going to add the account etc?

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Go to the HTC mail app and add a Gmail account from there. You aren't very specific but I feel you are trying to add it into the GMail app? I don't think it works that way.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Go to the HTC mail app and add a Gmail account from there. You aren't very specific but I feel you are trying to add it into the GMail app? I don't think it works that way.

I have 2 Gmail accounts through the Gmail app and it still has the Add Account button at the bottom.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

ak2j

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Got it done. I was trying to add through the gmail app. I would get all the way to the finish tab & after clicking finish and going to the gmail app the second email was not there. After trying several times instead of clicking finish when I got to that screen I pressed the home button and it shows up in the gmail app and all is working well.

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 Gmail accounts through the Gmail app and it still has the Add Account button at the bottom.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Oh, I wasn't sure.

ak2j said:
Got it done. I was trying to add through the gmail app. I would get all the way to the finish tab & after clicking finish and going to the gmail app the second email was not there. After trying several times instead of clicking finish when I got to that screen I pressed the home button and it shows up in the gmail app and all is working well.

Odd, but good that you got it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JT1981