watch tv shows

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
The best is Slingbox. If you're serious about watching TV on your phone, it's the only way to go.

As far as best sites, I'm waiting for an answer too.

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
If you guys want something really good for TV shows movies series check out playon app from the market. I use it everyday. I useit for my Netflix its awesome

Android, the best community. Sent using tapatalk!

Vphung

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Does Slingbox work well for you? I use slingbox and the picture is a bit choppy and freezes from time to time. It's not as clear and stable as the one I used on an iPhone.

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
If you guys want something really good for TV shows movies series check out playon app from the market. I use it everyday. I useit for my Netflix its awesome

Android, the best community. Sent using tapatalk!

+1 for PlayOn. I use it all the time and purchased the lifetime license for it.

If the OP wants to watch TV shows as they are airing, then SlingBox is the way to go. Anything web based will not be current, I think some are a week behind the original air dates.

Tumeg101

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I use an app called "TV Shows Stream"... Works well.

I also use TV Shows Stream. I absolutely LOVE it! Episodes for my favorite shows are uploaded/updated within hours of them airing on TV. I've never had any quality/buffering problems, and I've never run in to an episode that I haven't been able to stream/watch.
It is WELL worth the money..

Sent from my Thunderbolt, using Tapatalk