Dungeon Defenders: Dual core what??

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Can I say that my thunderbolt has just assured it long stay with me lol. I just downloaded dungeon defenders which is free now! You have in app billing for random items. It rants about tegra and blah but my thunderbolt spanks it and asks for more! This phone just rocks. The graphics are amazing!

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Just installed it and let it download all of the additional files that it needed. Launched it. Nice title screen then it just exited. Not force closed. It just went back to the home screen. Rebooted. Same result. Any tricks to get it to work?

Reactions: McLabia

naa904

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
i had the same issue so i uninstalled it and redid the update and everything. then i had the same issue.... but after when i went to the android market to uninstall again it said it had an update. after that it started to work

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Dungeon Defenders is kind of laggy on my Thunderbolt (i.e. It's perfect when I am in build stage, but when combat starts and my board is slammed with creatures, it lags somewhat). What are you guys doing differently that it plays well for you?

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Can I say that my thunderbolt has just assured it long stay with me lol. I just downloaded dungeon defenders which is free now! You have in app billing for random items. It rants about tegra and blah but my thunderbolt spanks it and asks for more! This phone just rocks. The graphics are amazing!

Ha! I just got this two nights ago myself, and it looks great. Snapdragon is where it's at! ;)

Dungeon Defenders is kind of laggy on my Thunderbolt (i.e. It's perfect when I am in build stage, but when combat starts and my board is slammed with creatures, it lags somewhat). What are you guys doing differently that it plays well for you?

I suppose I'm cheating a LITTLE bit.. Overclocked to 1.2ghz.

Reactions: soccerfon711

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
This might be a noob question but I am addicted to pocket legends lol will I like Dungeon Defenders?

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Me too:(

Richard try going into application settings and clear data and cache, if that doesn't work you may need to re-download it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I went to clear the Data and Cache, but they were both at zero, so there was nothing to clear. So I uninstalled and redownloaded. Worked just fine the second time around.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I am too. You will love it. Also it runs great on mine thanks to root and overclock lol
Thanks, I'm not rooted but will try it anyway pocket legends drain my battery but idc I just plug it in lol I gave up on worrying about the battery and just enjoy the phone. Thanks again:)

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I actually think that this game is pretty good on the battery. I played for a few hours and it didn't destroy my battery. Sadly, Angry Birds is much rougher on the battery than this game. Lol.

And thanks for letting me know you are overclocked TBolt2011. Maybe I'll get around to it at some point. As for now, the game runs. Just not as smooth as I would like it.

aliasneo07

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I do not want to root my phone. I do not feel comfortable with doing it yet.

Will I be able to play Dungeon Defenders on my stock TB, without too much lag and stuff?

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I do not want to root my phone. I do not feel comfortable with doing it yet.

Will I be able to play Dungeon Defenders on my stock TB, without too much lag and stuff?

The lag definitely does NOT make it unplayable. It just gets a little frustrating when you're in the heat of battle and things get a little choppy. But you are still able to play, and I do so often.

I kind of wish that Dungeon Defenders had a setting to lower the graphics a little bit to enhance game play. I wouldn't lower them too much, but enough so that everything runs super smooth.

Edit: And they DO have a setting for changing the graphics. Woop! I'll give it a try, and I bet it will make a difference.

Last edited:

markespo55

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
for some reason on my 3d it runs perfectly and then it will crash or just go to my homescreen for no reason...anything i can do i guess? or no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam