Need help with rockband files

Martin23kings

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok so i installed rockband when i got my phone the otherday. I went into the music section and it shows like 30 different sound pieces of the game in the music library. I started deleting them from the library then i went to play the game a little later and it would not work because i had deleted the files from the music library i dont get why the rockband sound files are in my music library. i had to factory reset my phone to see if that was the problem i installed and downloaded everything again and now its showing the rockband files in the music playlist again idk why it does that its really annoying.Is there a way to hide those files or get rid of them without corrupting the game?

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
It appears that the phone looks at any sound files and pulls them into your media folder. I do not know why or how to stop it. I just know that it is annoying as he// when you are looking thru your music.

Martin23kings

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
i hope this is just some glitch on the phone and would get fixed by an update it makes listening to music hard when u have random sound files in playlists

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad