Customizing

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I really getting into my HTC Thunderbolt more than I ever had with previous android phone the original G1. I passed on rooting G1 until the ended of years and really didn't get far nor did much with it. Since the release of HTC Thunderbolts release I have been waiting root my phone and just couple of days ago root for second time an android phone and now waiting on CM7. I follow CM for while and love there work but one thing I notice is they use ADW launcher so decide today to just get ADW launcher so I get feel for the controls.

ADW Launcher is great app that I wished I had when they first came out but however I seem to be having steep learning curve with the new launcher, widgets and themes. Regardless I am loving full array of customization this time around then on my G1.

I wondering if you can turn off or replace the lock screen display including the clock. I am running launcher ex and have wp clocker so I want that front and center if possible on the lockscreen?

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
P.S

How do I get a picture as wallpaper with out the device cropping the picture and expanding it?(looks ugly every time and pixels show) I am using wp clocker because it displays all images how I want. Unfortunately I rather have clockr because I really like the text clock style.

kesnik

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Make the box (crop selection) as big as possilbe. The box will be aspect ratio locked so the orientation of your picture will control the size of the croped picture.

-kesnik

Reactions: Chrisy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie