Under Power in settings "fast boot"

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I haven't checked it yet. Im feel like the device should take all the time it needs to boot.

How long does your device take to boot?

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i've clocked mine multiple times

Fast boot checked==phone boots up in 12 seconds

it's quite nice :)

i've no clue how. i don't anger or question the gnomes that do their tinkering in the Thunderbolt. it's best not to disturb them.

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
For me, it only works while power is connected. In normal battery mode I don't get the fast boot.

-Frank
That should be fixed with an OTA update. And about fast boot it holds data in memory so when you start up the phone it doesn't
have to gather the usual startup data while its loading because its been stored in the cache.

Reactions: FrankXS and Chrisy

Chilly818

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
That should be fixed with an OTA update. And about fast boot it holds data in memory so when you start up the phone it doesn't
have to gather the usual startup data while its loading because its been stored in the cache.

wow! nice to know.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I used it for a bit. its nice but I figured out it never allows your phone to really power off. so if you are trying to reboot to fix a problem or to reset ur up time clocks you have to turn off fast boot.
getting on a plane or going to a movie this deems likr e a good thing.. otherwise i cant think of any scenarios it makes sense..

you guys think of any I might have over looked?

Reactions: Chrisy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan