HTCsense.com

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I thought I saw an article about Verizon blocking it but I could be wrong. I'm just curious as to why we can link our bolts to it but the inspire owners can

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
agreed,...but does anyone think the next major update will be may 15th...with that small leak a lil while ago....possibly netflix...skype...and maybe htc sense with 2.3? They said the update will be in the early 2nd quarter...maybe it will then be enabled....I do recall at ces no htc sense.com on the tbolt but as well on the inspire...and it got it....

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The website allows you to dl new widgets and themes for sense UI made by HTC of course. It also tracks your phones location. I thought it was pretty nice

VCL

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
They were pushing the Thunderbolt during the last show, Every verizon employee while demonstrating the Thunderbolt said HTCsence.com was going to be on the Thunderbolt. Go to YouTube and you can see many videos showing just that. I have the Thunderbolt and I am pissed off over just that. They lied to us.

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not happy that it does not have htcsense.com support. If they are working to put it on it, then I'll deal. But if they aren't going to allow it, I'm not going to be happy.

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
You can sign up, just say your phone is a Desire S. There are instructions in the rooting, roms and hacks forum.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
ya what is htc sense anyway? i keep hearing about it and have no clue what its all about
already posted like 3 posts up

The website allows you to dl new widgets and themes for sense UI made by HTC of course. It also tracks your phones location. I thought it was pretty nice

Edit... did you mean HTC Sense or HTCsense.com?

HTC sense is the UI (User Interface) HTC uses for Android. Motorola uses Motoblur , ect.
In not so techy speak its Htc's customized version of the stock android operating system.

Last edited:
Reactions: panitsos

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Everyone needs to stay on topic and stop with language.

Use the report post button if you see something that doesn't belong (and don't post about it here).

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Everyone needs to stay on topic and stop with language.

Use the report post button if you see something that doesn't belong (and don't post about it here).

sorry about the language. I tried to tone it down :-[ . I realized after i posted I should just report it. and I did. was about to remove my post.
I apologize.

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Well i figure, because think of it....may 15th...an ota has to come turn of the FREE hotspot....so possibly....?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2