Annoying SMS problem

irie27

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I was in the middle of texting my daughter when I received a call. After the call I went back to entering the message. My message (which was incomplete) consisted of "Ok. Web". I backspaced to redo the message then sent it on its way. Now, everytime I go to text my daughter I have the beginning of the message display "Ok. Web". I deleted all drafts, even deleted our thread of messages. Once I go to compose a new message to her it's fine, until I go back in and the "Ok. Web" is shown. I'm pulling what hair I have left out!

How can I stop this please....

Kcoolby

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Settings --> Manage Applications --> Running applications --> Messaging --> Clear cache

Or something like that. I dont remember exactly where manage applications is since i returned my thunderbolt. But i had the same issue, took me forever to figure it out! And it was soooo freaking annoying

TeckSupport05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes when i know the other person has unlimited text, i jist hit send. It goes away.

Ive done that before but it still showed up for me. Mine was to my girlfriend and it was some sappy stuff. Then the next day we had a fight, it kept shoing up with the sappy stuff, I tried resending it just to get it off my screen, still shows up later on, but no more fight lol

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
clearing the data and cache in the message app should fix it.
it fixes most issues with most apps.

Settings-applications-manage apps-all apps- messages- clear data /then/ clear cache.

reboot if you do not see the problem resolve right away.

good luck