Verizon You Are Amazing!

zachnelson

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
So...

My NE2 upgrade wasn't until next friday, the 16th. However I called customer care and asked if there was any way I could use my upgrade today. The lady on the phone said yes, the only thing is I will loose the $50 credit, but that's totally okay with me. Getting my Bolt sent in the mail! So excited! Got my Seidio case in the mail today too. Woot!

Reactions: rookie83 and Chrisy

TeckSupport05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone can push an upgrade a week early, we do it at my store and were a retailer. But you should've used the credit, because there will be no more NE2 credits

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Yeah...I was a good 2 months away from my NE2 and upgraded with no problem. A lot of people didn't seem to realize that your "upgrade eligibility" date and "NE2" date (which provided an additional discount) were different.

Of course, NE2 is over now, so I guess the point is moot.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
VZW will push ur upgrade if you ask.... but your loss of ur NE2 credit of $50.00 is a shame...since they are no longer doing NE2 credits.. you wont see that 50 bucks again... :(

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Lol @ the baller comment. Anyway, money is an issue with me. VZW moved my upgrade and NE2 up a month for me! They've always been cool with me.

Enjoy your new Tbolt! Love mine.

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Well all i can say is that i HAD to pay full retail for the Tbolt i had no available upgrades. I love every penny spent on it (coming from BB).

I did however upgrade to a 4G mifi hotspot WAY early on my contract. I had called about having trouble on my older model mifi and tier2 tech offered me the 4G hotspot. SO i upgrade way before i was eligible. SO early that it only added 3 months from when my contract was originally going to end. SO i think they are trying to get people switched over?

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol @ the baller comment. Anyway, money is an issue with me. VZW moved my upgrade and NE2 up a month for me! They've always been cool with me.

Enjoy your new Tbolt! Love mine.
I've seen 'em do up to a month a time or two. But never more than a month. At least, not for a normal consumer account.

-Frank

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I was not due for my NE2 until Aug but they gave it to me when I ordered the TB. No complaints from me

MojaveHigh

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
You can get new equipment every 15 months (or is it 17) so long as you get a new 2 year contract. The NE2 was a good marketing term.

TeckSupport05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't. I just decided today I was definitely getting the bolt. I was between the iPhone and the Thunderbolt.

I thought of "Superbad" when I read this

"Why the f*** would it be between that and the iPhone???"

"The iPhone is the most commonly used phone on earth read engadget for once"