extended battery question

Psyc

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I am looking in to buying the extended battery for my thunderbolt. I was thinking of getting the HTC Extended Battery w/ Door. I read some place that the antenna is part of the original battery and door and not part of the extended battery and door. My concern is i wanted the extended battery to use for gps navigation and i will be in the Disney parks for countless hours and not wanting to run out of power. Can anybody give me any insight to the antenna situation.

liquidice

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
The same antenna pieces for the original battery door are part of the extended battery door. I've used the phone with the extended battery and had no issues with GPS, or Cellular reception -- just significantly better battery life.

Checkout the Android Central Review of the extended battery:

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-thunderbolt-2750mah-extended-battery

First things first: It's bigger. Along with the battery, you get a new battery cover. And the cover has the same cutouts for the camera, dual flashes and 3.5mm as the standard battery. And it also has the same internal antenna connections, which is important, too. It's also made of the same soft-touch plastic as the stock battery cover and has the same HTC and 4G LTE markings.

Psyc

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
thanks again ordered also ordered the high capacity car charger the supplies more than 550 ma. now going to look for a mount to use in car, bad part of phone is usb port should have been located some were else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX