Where is the Gallery found?

major_works

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Pardon my ignorance, but where on the SD card does the photo/video Gallery reside? I'll be darned if I can find my own photos and videos.

rcpa

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Look in the DCIM directory. There'll be a subdirectory in there with your photos and videos.

BTW, this is standard for all digital cameras. They will create a DCIM directory on their memory cards and then create a directory within the DCIM directory for picture storage.

Reactions: major_works

major_works

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. No, it's not about missing photos. I just wanted to transfer the pictures I've taken over to the PC and wasn't turning them up.

Now I'm having a different issue on the phone with the Gallery and uploading to Picasa. For some reason it whooshes right past the screen where you enter a caption, etc., and goes to "Add a Google Account." I already have a Google account, obviously. I wish I knew how to get it to stay on the upload screen but it will not cooperate.

sevy

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. No, it's not about missing photos. I just wanted to transfer the pictures I've taken over to the PC and wasn't turning them up.

Now I'm having a different issue on the phone with the Gallery and uploading to Picasa. For some reason it whooshes right past the screen where you enter a caption, etc., and goes to "Add a Google Account." I already have a Google account, obviously. I wish I knew how to get it to stay on the upload screen but it will not cooperate.

I gotcha. I wish I would help on the Picasa problem but I don't use that app. Good luck though.

hmfoster

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Or just plug in the USB cable and screen on your phone will open to Choose a Connection Type. Select Mount as disk Drive then press Done. Then open Picasa and when you look in the phone find the DCIM folder. Your pix's will be there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15