Stop Contacts appearing in Dialer screen

WinMorgan

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I got rid of all my Google contacts and did a hard reset of my phone so that when I went to the Dialer screen on the phone I didn't see a whole list of names, numbers, etc. which used to appear at the top of the screen. After I did that, I had a nice blank screen and nothing else other than the phone buttons.

However, I then ran DejaOffice, and I now see all the names and numbers are back on the dialer screen. Is there ANY way at all to not have all these contacts show? They are not names/numbers from the People app on the phone, as that is empty (it has no contacts), so I'm guessing it must be the names/numbers/contact info from the DejaOffice sync.

Is there ANY way at all to just show the dialer screen and have it be blank other than the phone buttons? I don't want anything to show above the phone buttons, just a nice, blank screen.

Thanks for any help, Win

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Facebook does that too, if you sync contacts. It puts them all on the dialer screen. From what I remember its a Sense issue, so imo its a glitch in the program.

So, email or call HTC and see what they say

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke