Thunderbolt - Dialing Extensions

petestl

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else having trouble with the dialer interpreting the ext or x in an outlook entry? It keeps dialing a 011 international prefix on those numbers. Tried the free Touchdown because it has a normalizing feature, and it's not working either. Their help desk is "investigating it as a bug". Can't seem to get it fixed either way (don't want to retype all 1800 contacts).

Any input is much appreciated - just haven't been able to figure this out.

Pete

braxtoq

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Having the same issue, adding pauses will work, not a good fix if you have more than a few contacts with extensions.

blackberryconvert2011

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Ditto...i read some where that adding commas instead of "ext"before the extension the problem is my outlook and google contacts don't show them like that so i'd have to change each contact manually

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Have you looked at Assisted Dialing? (Menu | Settings | Call | Assisted Dialing on/off)? Not sure what that would do, but...

It may be that inserting a "p" (pause) might be the ony way.

-Frank

petestl

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I did try toggling the assissted dialing and it didn't seem to make any difference, both enabled and disabled. I appreciate the idea, and hope to hear more input. I'm wondering if anybody has it working properly in either Touchdown or the native phone application....if so what outlook and ms exchange are you using?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey