TB Desktop Chager

jcastag

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I know that the HTC desktop charger/cradle is not available yet, but I was wondering if anyone has found an aftermarket desktop chager, and if so, where did you get it?

I was really looking forward to the HTC one, but it seems like they are never going to release it at this point. I think they pulled the same crap when they released the Inc as well - leaked pics and specs of a desktop charger, then never released it.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I know that the HTC desktop charger/cradle is not available yet, but I was wondering if anyone has found an aftermarket desktop chager, and if so, where did you get it?

I was really looking forward to the HTC one, but it seems like they are never going to release it at this point. I think they pulled the same crap when they released the Inc as well - leaked pics and specs of a desktop charger, then never released it.
Other than the fact that there is no "cradle", the Seidio external battery charger functions as a desktop charger. You can be charging one battery in it while at the same time you are charging the phone itself with a USB cable from the same charger. Since the TBolt stands up so well on its kickstand it's like having a cradle.

seidioonline.com

-Frank

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I was able to purchase an actual cradle on ebay but they are hard to find. The phone can be set horizontally on it to charge.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7