I'm in New Jersey, where we are experiencing heavy rains. I'm in a 4g area and usually mantain a steady 4g signal, but tonight has been different. My TB keeps going back and forth between 4g, 3g, 1x, and no data at all. Has anyone in NJ experienced this tonight?
    04-16-2011 09:14 PM
    My 4G was out this morning in Northeast NJ, but we didn't have any storms. Currently it's raining hard and I have a solid 4G signal in the same location (apt).
    04-16-2011 09:50 PM
    Weather affects all radio signals, but that sounds more like a network issue. The rough weather we've been having may have monkeyed up some equipment
    04-16-2011 09:57 PM
    yeah they have been fooling with the 4g network here in NJ for a week now..well at least its been noticeable this past week. its been playing havoc with my battery. weather is prob not making anything better though.

heres hopping we dont drowned

Edit: Jerry love the new profile pic lol
    04-16-2011 10:03 PM
    Its freakin' me out, man.
    04-16-2011 10:19 PM

Its freakin' me out, man.
    LOL. I bought those glasses with the idea I could get the dog to wear them. He won't -- which proves he's smarter than I am
    04-16-2011 10:21 PM
    LOL. I bought those glasses with the idea I could get the dog to wear them. He won't -- which proves he's smarter than I am
    Diggin' the epic beard though. You remind me of Galifinakis... from Due Date. What are you, a girl or somethin'?
    04-16-2011 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD