Gmail stuck at Loading Conversation!

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My gmail has been stuck on Loading Conversation. For over an hour. I reboots, forced stopped. Didn't work. I can go online and check my gmail ok.

What do I do to fix this?

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I went into Running Applications, cleared data then forced close. Now its working again.

I was about to delete then remove the account. But I was scared to do that because it said my contacts would be deleted off the phone.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Ok. I went into Running Applications, cleared data then forced close. Now its working again.

I was about to delete then remove the account. But I was scared to do that because it said my contacts would be deleted off the phone.

I was going to suggest that but I knew you would figure it out ;)

If you ever do remove your Gmail account it will remove your contacts but once you add it back the contacts will come back too.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I actually wasn't sure if clearing data would clear my contacts, but it didn't.

I assumed if I deleted my account then re-added that my contacts would probably be re-added. But I was afraid they wouldn't et added back!

Clearing data and force closing is an easy enough fix.

Richard Trombley

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I found the conversation loading problem to be a stuck download. Clear all of your down loads and the problem will most likely go away. If you have google chrome and a number in a circle appears in your chrome icon then this is definitely your problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22