Sending media via gmail

cridley66

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to send media files (pictures and videos) via gmail on my HTC Thunderbolt, but the message stays in sending status. I have waited for two days now for the email to send, switching from 3G, WiFi and 4G but the message won't send. Any thoughts or Ideas are greatly appreciated..... :mad:

bstmstrxellos

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you initiate the sending on 3g? When I'm on 3g, I learned that you need to reduce the resolution from 8 mp down to 1 mp or the transfer takes forever. Also sometimes if gmail is trying to send an attachment and your phone changes connection (3g to WiFi or vice versa) the transfer stops. I would suggest canceling it and try again when your on WiFi and now you won't be moving till its sent.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

cridley66

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the info and suggest. I cancelled the emails and tried to send them again in each environment but it always stayed in sending status. I did not try to adjust the resolution from 8mp to 1mp. I will give that a try. Seems a little crazy that you would have to do that, besides, how would anyone know to do that? doesn't sound like a smartphone to me. LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad