Verizon's NFL App

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
who knows? it could be tomorrow or it could be in 2 months. my guess is soon. the app I want to work with the bolt is My Verizon, I need that usage widget.

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
who knows? it could be tomorrow or it could be in 2 months. my guess is soon. the app I want to work with the bolt is My Verizon, I need that usage widget.

Yeah, I need that one too but, the Draft is coming up and I really wanted to keep up with it on the go.

JRZLocal

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I totally agree NFL mobile and My Verizon are two apps that I used all the time on my incredible. They're definately missed, any developers out there that can get these to work I'll buy you a beer.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Just got update for NFL mobile a little while ago from Market, opened and signed up to My Verizon account. Works fine! Even signed up for NFL draft updates for my Cardinals.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
only works once if you exit and try to open app again it says device not supported

Yep worked great then you exit and then a no go.:(

Hey guys I was getting the same thing on my TB with the new update: opened the app and it worked fine but if I closed it, it would give the not compatible error again. Verizon seems to have fixed this issue on their end and now it works completely. You can open and close at will. :) If for some reason you are still having this issue now, you might try clearing the data under applications>>manage applications>>>downloads>>>NFL Mobile>>>clear data.

I've been waiting for this app since launch day!! FINALLY!!

The video quality seems somewhat improved since the time I had a hacked version of this app on my ATT N1....but I am experience some lip sync/audio lag issues with the live NFL Network feed. What I love most is that the hacked N1 version only worked on wifi, but this official version works fantastic on 3G....no buffering or freezing!! This is VERY important to me becasue most time if I'm using this app it's because I'm mobile and don't have wifi.

Thank you Verizon!! This app was just another reason I decided to make the move from AT&T to BIG RED!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dukins

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Verizon is dumb for not making sure that there two biggest apps work with the newest phones.
Really? Really? Really? That's the most important thing Verizon has to worry about? Put down your phone and go outside and you will see that the"really world" gets on with LIFE!!!! You need a life.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The Market

I was searching using AppBrain for "Verizon NFL Mobile"... no luck... and searching the Market for the same words... no luck... then I finally searched the Market with my PC's browser and found it. Not sure why I can't find some things from my T-bolt... but I finally have it installed and it's working.

Thanks again!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech