VZW Text about Thunderbolt

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the one. It was always listed that high, and yes, it's way too much. I can get it for $45 which is still too much, but I would really like to have it to charge my phone and extended battery at the same time... birthday coming up.

It's on the regular site now too. Out of stock.

Looks cheap... for $60

htc_thunderbolt_desktop_charger.png

anybody notice in the picture the widget says 10:45 but the status bar says 10:08?

menji

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the dock from the site the OP gave. It's still on backorder so I cancelled my order this morn. So my advice is if the main site has it as out of stock, don't bother ordering lol. Saves you all the anxiety that comes with wondering whether it was legit or no. For the record, it is legit lol

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
i want the dock, but i get 25% off of accessories so i dont want to checkout with a full retail price. someone please try to buy!! lol

If you are talking about corporate pricing or some kind, you will need to buy it through the store to get that I think. When I got the extended battery and ordered it online I did NOT get the 25% off I always get when I buy stuff in store.

bthomp21

Banned
Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
If you are talking about corporate pricing or some kind, you will need to buy it through the store to get that I think. When I got the extended battery and ordered it online I did NOT get the 25% off I always get when I buy stuff in store.

thanks! let me know if you do get the battery. i make just bite the bullet and order it.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
thanks! let me know if you do get the battery. i make just bite the bullet and order it.

I ordered the battery a week after the phone was released and like it very much (the bulk is overrated and the benefits far outweigh the negative). What I was saying is I paid the $49.99 for it listed on the website not the $49.99 - 25% = $38 I would have had I bought it in the store.

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the Desk Charger, and it said I would get it in 2-5 days! Everything
went thru without a hitch! I will let you guys know when I get it, and if I like it
or not!

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm, i guess well have to see if you get it. I was going to order but hesitated....ill wait and see if its good or not.

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I got the dreaded email from Verizon, that the Desk Charger is Back-ordered! I thought it was too good to be true when my transaction went thru LOL!

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
maybe when the revolution comes round the docks will be released? i mean i might buy one though i think they're over priced....but the charging pad will be advertised for the revolution so maybe thats what they're waiting for...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12