Printer apps?

Spaky223

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Have a good free printer app that you like? I have a wifi printer at home and may from time to time print a doc sent to me.

deadeye99

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I use printer share on my evo. I think it was 5.00 but it works great. You can test it for free to make sure it works. Also the new wifi printers come with an email address and my HP premium works great. Just name a contact printer. It will automatically print text on plain paper and switch to Photo paper for jpgs. Hope this helps. Bob

gunmetalgr3g

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Have a good free printer app that you like? I have a wifi printer at home and may from time to time print a doc sent to me.

PrinterShare is awesome I am using the free one..Here are the things with printing to a wifi printer, A you have to be on the network or B your computer has to be on and syncd to google cloud print

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This is prolly a stupid question but if I wanted to print to my work printer I would need a wifi connection to it, correct? You can't just print to any old printer just because you have a printer app, right?

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
This is prolly a stupid question but if I wanted to print to my work printer I would need a wifi connection to it, correct? You can't just print to any old printer just because you have a printer app, right?

Yeah, you need wifi of some sort. The printer doesn't have to be wireless, but it has to be on a network that you can access through wifi. There are some bluetooth printers out there, but they are expensive and I'm not sure if they would work with a phone or not.

Edit: I forgot about Google Cloud Print as it seems like too much of a hassle so you could probably use that, but again, for me, it's just too much work for me as I don't see myself printing from my phone all that often anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital