Still sticking with sense?

erisx

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
or did have you switched to adw, launcherpro, zeam etc? I'm still debating if I should just stick with sense since it was a decent upgrade from my Eris :p

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
There have been polls with the same question... personally, I say try them out... I did... you loose all your HTC Sense widgets... I prefer them... I use Sense.

anon(247108)

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Using Adrenylyne's 4.4.2 kernel but stock radio and sense. Tried the others but did not seem as intuitive to me. Besides, i debloated per Corey's post and took off most widgets and the crap apps and some of these ROMS just add apps that I am not using.

Pizza33

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Tired of Sense

I like Sense but got tired of only having 4x4 icons and no customization of dock.

I am now using GO launcher which is great. Awesome dock, great app drawer, etc.

I do miss my HTC clock though.

derekgallina

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I switched to Launcher Pro Plus. You have way more options with your dock customization and you can re-size widgets to make your multiple home screens look better. You can also hide all the apps you don't want to see in your dock (All that Verizon crap). They just updated it so you can have different skins on your widgets as well. There are just as many Launcher Pro widgets than there are Sense widgets, and they look just as good.

Also, Pizza 33, you can get that same exact clock from Beautiful Widgets app just so you know.

akira751

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I like Sense but got tired of only having 4x4 icons and no customization of dock.

I am now using GO launcher which is great. Awesome dock, great app drawer, etc.

I do miss my HTC clock though.

I also use GO Launcher and have a clock just the one found in sense.

Pizza33

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I switched to Launcher Pro Plus. You have way more options with your dock customization and you can re-size widgets to make your multiple home screens look better. You can also hide all the apps you don't want to see in your dock (All that Verizon crap). They just updated it so you can have different skins on your widgets as well. There are just as many Launcher Pro widgets than there are Sense widgets, and they look just as good.

Also, Pizza 33, you can get that same exact clock from Beautiful Widgets app just so you know.

Thanks for letting me know. :)

dmoney17

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I have used LPP in the past and really like it. However, I just got the Thunderbolt so I am going to stick with Sense for awhile. So far everything is running smoothly and I really like Sense.

sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk app

rberry88

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I tried every launcher I could find on the Market (and a couple not on the Market) and eventually went back to the original Sense. All the launchers do provide some things that Sense doesn't have or do but none of them are the complete package IMHO.

I love the docks of LPP, GO and OpenHome but having to fiddle with a bunch of 3rd party apps just to get the missing pieces to function like Sense, made me think, why not just use Sense.

Plus, every launcher I tried had a slight lag at times when scrolling through the app drawer or just at the most inconvenient time that made me frustrated and remember my Blackberry days enough to settle me back into the snappiness I've come to know from the Sense UI.

Just my $0. 02.

Sent from my Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith