HTC Sense Facebook or Marketplace Facebook?

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Marketplace... Sense offers too much, makes it creepier throughout the phone (yes I know I can disable things).

Since being on a Droid since Nov 2009 the Marketplace app has come a long way.

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I use marketplace because HTC's is difficult to navigate. It's too caked in. I can only view pictures through the gallery app, i don't care about friend stream I care about social networking and in that aspect it's less ergonomic than the marketplace app in terms of sending messages, jumping around, etc.

bstmstrxellos

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
All I care about is basic updates so I so the sense one through friend stream so they are mixed in with Twitter updates.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I use both. The market app for general facebook needs, browsing, news feed, etc. I sometimes use the HTC one to upload photos/videos and make a quick status update. Its also nice to have your contacts synced so you see there FB picture when they call.

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Does the sense app only sync with contacts in your phone? Or will it add all your facebook friends to your phone list?
I think you can choose it to do either. I have only my google contacts synched with FB. Don't need all my FB friends on my phone.

Reactions: dawessm

Bolt_of_Thunder

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
HTC Sense facebook lets you tag people in pictures unlike the marketplace facebook app. Still don't get how they haven't added that feature yet.

dcviper

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
For actual browsing (reading my newsfedd, etc) I prefer Seesmic. But Seesmic doesn't do push notifications, so I've still got the official app, even though notifications are kind of wonky.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci