How do you organize the apps within the folders?

TnTexas

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
So to keep my phone screens from being cluttered with a lot of icons/shortcuts, I've created folders to put them in. Phone screens look neater and more organized and the apps are still easy to access. Works well for me.

The only problem I have is that I can't figure out how to organize the apps alphabetically within the folders. Add a new app to a particular folder? It automatically goes to the bottom of the list and stays there. Anybody know of a way I can reorganize the apps while they're in the folders? I'd rather not take them all out and put them back in alphabetically if I don't have to. Thanks!

scassel

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
+1 for app organizer. It is a great free app that allows you to choose the icon for the folder and will automatically organize the apps in alphabetical order.

Reactions: TnTexas

TnTexas

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Checked the app out and liked it well enough, but I couldn't figure out a way to alphabetize just some of the folders. It seemed to want to alphabetize all of them or none, and there were a couple I didn't want alphabetized. However the idea of an app to solve the problem kept me looking and I ran across one in the Market called Folder Organizer that worked just the way I wanted. So thanks to your suggestion, I now have customized icons for my folders and the apps within them organized just the way I want them. Yay! Thanks for taking the time to help me out. :)

Reactions: Chrisy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon