Remove/Disable Stock keyboard Navigation Keys

TARIGAND

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Morning all.

I was wondering if there is a way to disable or remove the navigation keys at the bottom of the keyboard? I tried using Gingerbread Keyboard, and it was working fine until this morning where the navigation keys showed up on that too. Is there a way to disable this function?

I have not yet rooted yet, but will within the next few days.

Cheers

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
No, not on the stock keyboard. What ever keyboard you are using, the option would be in the keyboard settings under "show arrows", "enable/disable arrow keys".

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Kinda like the new arrow keys. LOL All the crazy typing i do, helps me from tryign to move the cursor. However, that being said, no change for stock keyboard. Most like would have to install another keyboard that has the option or doesnt have it at all. I think swype doesn't..

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Kinda like the new arrow keys. LOL All the crazy typing i do, helps me from tryign to move the cursor. However, that being said, no change for stock keyboard. Most like would have to install another keyboard that has the option or doesnt have it at all. I think swype doesn't..

Yea, I like them too. It was a pain in the butt not having them and trying to jump between text fields. I'm using Smartkeyboard and have them disabled in landscape so they're not in my way and enabled in portrait incase I need them quickly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan