Really HTC?

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
So I leave my beloved droid x for this wonderful new 4g lte flagship device and I am left wondering why?
Terrible battery life?
1x my only signal in 4g active rochester ny?
Extended phone ruining battery?
Overall ok phone?

I truly love the form factor, the screen is beautifual, but I cant have a phone that drains faster than it charges.

Update soon please?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: HiPower

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
ffuuu.jpg

standingidlyby

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
trying to help

I'm on my 2nd TBolt. The bootloader exploded and I got the HTC White Screen when the phone turns on over and over, wouldn't load the TBolt and Lightning sound... BUT

my new TBolt is a huge improvement.
I can only suggest getting Juice Defender (I think the TBolt works with the Beta only). Use the aggressive setting. It turns off data when your display is off. Doubled my battery! Keep Display at 0! Ya it'll suck to use when walking in the sun, but put a brightness widget on the home screen and turn it on while walking in the sun and put back at 0 when you're done. irritating I know, but it'll help I promise. As for the 4G, I'm in DC and it goes in and out. Not randomly, but it might now and then. I don't know about that sorry! :) hope this helped even a little.:D

paradox116

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
It is really irritating...

I'm on my 2nd TBolt. The bootloader exploded and I got the HTC White Screen when the phone turns on over and over, wouldn't load the TBolt and Lightning sound... BUT

my new TBolt is a huge improvement.
I can only suggest getting Juice Defender (I think the TBolt works with the Beta only). Use the aggressive setting. It turns off data when your display is off. Doubled my battery! Keep Display at 0! Ya it'll suck to use when walking in the sun, but put a brightness widget on the home screen and turn it on while walking in the sun and put back at 0 when you're done. irritating I know, but it'll help I promise. As for the 4G, I'm in DC and it goes in and out. Not randomly, but it might now and then. I don't know about that sorry! :) hope this helped even a little.:D

Battery is always my problems. I also doubled my battery. The way you told is helpful but too irritating. That is too much i can stand. Anyway,thanks for your advice ~~:D:D