FYI 3G and 4G Is Down Nation Wide

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Just talked to Verizon. It appears to be only the Thunderbolts too! I called and bitc@ed they gave me a 50% credit on my bill.

thozgyz

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Well his post saying its down nation wide is new to me. And also that's its just the thunderbolts is new to me. And that he got a credit is good to know. So I thank androidxtc for posting.

Smittyn804

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
... I called and bitc@ed they gave me a 50% credit on my bill.

Well thats the best news from all of this! Stopping by BIG Red's house on the way home to put in a formal complaint. Maybe see if I can get one of those extended batteries too. (Ya know, just in case;))

rlee1027

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get no discount! My complaining skills suck. :-!

I complained and got 1.39 back. equivalent to one days worth of 4g service from the 39.99 that I pay each month. she said if the problem still persists to call again tomorrow and complain agaon an di would get credited.
somebody said 50% up there? wow that's impressive dude. I've read somebody got 15 dollars.

sent from my thunderbolt on 1x :(

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I complained and got 1.39 back. equivalent to one days worth of 4g service from the 39.99 that I pay each month. she said if the problem still persists to call again tomorrow and complain agaon an di would get credited.
somebody said 50% up there? wow that's impressive dude. I've read somebody got 15 dollars.

They gave me back half of my calling plan. Did you use sugar or acid?

HazedNInfuzed

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
#carrierFAIL

I can't believe you accepted that...it's an insult.
They tried offering my back the same 'prorated amount' of $1 and I basically told them to go screw themselves.
I haven't been that offended in awhile actually.

Escalated it to a supervisor and told her how insulting it is to offer a $1 credit to a customer who over the life of the contract will pay close to $2,000.
10 minutes later and she offers me half the month so I ended up with a $15 credit.

For anybody interested, I'm a new customer and just got my TBolt from Amazon yesterday.

I'm still in shock that a customer support rep pulled up my account, saw that I signed a brand new two year contract just yesterday, and had the nerve to offer me a $1 credit.
I almost disconnected the line right then and there.
Forget the network outage, as someone who works at a software company, I can understand these things.

But I would rather you take a dump on my chest and insult my mother than to offer me a $1 credit...what a slap in the face.

JakesPrePlus

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I called before I knew this was a widespread problem and was then informed it was not just my phone. I asked about a credit and they gave me a credit for a free month of data. It's not quite half my bill (which would be like $125), but hey, it's something!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance