Anyone else get a random shutdown?

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Ive never had one with this phone and just had one. No apps added, etc...

I'm wondering if it has to do with the 4G/3G situation? Anyone else?

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I had one 2 nights ago, it was totally random. I was just like scanning thru my apps and all of sudden it went straight to the thunderbolt lightning strike and restarted

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I've had a few random shutdowns on my phone... I don't know how worried I should be about it. It's been three whole days since it last happened...

By the way, don't confuse the Random Shutdown with the Random Reboot. I'm thinking they are probably two different issues but I don't really know.

DrMPH08

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me two days ago. I think my was a random reboot because the phone went blank and I had to turn it back on. Really weird use to happen with my blackberry all the time but never with this phone.

neoterixx64

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I had to random SHUTDOWNS yesterday. Basically the battery was at half and the phone just shut itself off and the orange light went on. I powered it back up and a few minutes later the phone shut down again.

I had to take out the battery wait a few secs and then power the device on. Everything worked after that.

JRZLocal

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I still use task killer and once in a while after I close my apps the phone rebooted itself.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge