Stop looking (for now) OTA is delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My Thunderbolt is far from junk! Best phone I've ever owned, love it. If you think that, you should have retuned it. Your bad.

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
+1 ^^^ I'm with you Chrisy. The only 2 things I have an issue with is the audio mic on video and the buggy handoff from LTE to 3G when it needs to. Supposedly this patch addresses both and it's being pushed out pretty quickly for Big Red.

Anybody coming from a BlackBerry that got REAL GOOD at installing leaked OS'es knows what I mean.

samsuck

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
For you non rooted people on here who haven't heard. This update is full of REBOOTS.
You do not want, i've been running the update for over a week.

JCase released the RUU, along with Football in original EXE format over on XDA

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I will be as soon as they get off there fat asses and release the Charge, I got them to exchange for any other device that is why I'm stuck with this piece of dog chit. I wont have to carry around 3 xtra batteries and constantly have my phone plugged in . They should include a 2000 foot extension cord in the box when you buy this phone.

Sounds like your phone is making you sad. Lol at the 2000 foot extension cord! I'm not in a 4G area and I still really like this phone. But I got the extended battery so I have no complaints there.

Good luck with your new device.

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I will be as soon as they get off there fat asses and release the Charge, I got them to exchange for any other device that is why I'm stuck with this piece of dog chit. I wont have to carry around 3 xtra batteries and constantly have my phone plugged in . They should include a 2000 foot extension cord in the box when you buy this phone.

Watch the language and bypassing of profanity filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01