good place to download mp3's - thunderstorms?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I need to download a variety of really good thunderstorm sound effects, preferably lengthy ones. Never downloaded music before and don't want to wind up at some nasty or illegal sites. Suggestions? I think wav filess would work, too.

Deb via TapaTalk

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I need to download a variety of really good thunderstorm sound effects, preferably lengthy ones. Never downloaded music before and don't want to wind up at some nasty or illegal sites. Suggestions? I think wav filess would work, too.

Deb via TapaTalk

Try the ZEDGE App, they have thousands of wallpapers, ringtones, and notificaiton sounds....I know they have thunderstorm sounds to download, and it is a free app.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
These are great for short bursts of sound effects but what I need is an album - something that runs for hours that I can play from my pc.

Deb via TapaTalk

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just looked in the Amazon MP3 store, typed in thunderstorm sound effects and a list of albums come up. Try that.

EisBlade

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
You can still try any of the more popular P2P programs for the PC, select sound effects for download, and then just be sure to scan them with your AV program prior to using. The mere action of downloading selected P2P files do not "give" anyone a virus - it's executing a bad file. That said, most sound effects you are looking for are in excess of 50Mb, so after downloading arrange your files by size and delete those that are small in size. Also, do not click on any file you've downloaded that doesn't have a .MP3 extension.

I haven't looked for sound effects here, but one place I DO download MP3's from, from free (no registration or anything required) is HTTP://beeMP3.com There is no www. preceding. Happy Hunting!

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't you get a short one an just run it in a loop (i.e. make a playlist and have it as the only "song" and keep repeating)? I don't know of any 1+ hr long mp3's.

Smittyn804

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site

Deb via TapaTalk

Check this link it took me 3 minutes and everything seems legit. Got the free download in no time.

Download Your Free Thunderstorm MP3 | Nature Sounds MP3

I am in no way affiliated I just did a quick google search.:p

Reactions: EisBlade