Does anyone recommend an app for my task and notes in outlook? Need them to sync with the TB and currently am not aware of any options built into the TB that will sync them.
    05-12-2011 06:43 AM
    Touchdown for exchange is the best
    05-12-2011 08:25 AM
    +1 Touchdown or K9mail would be your top two choices.
    05-12-2011 09:21 AM
    +1 Touchdown or K9mail would be your top two choices.
    Would that be for Exchange, or for Outlook?

-Frank
    05-12-2011 10:43 AM
    05-12-2011 11:19 AM
    Using outlook 07 and using webmail/exchange. The current exchange activesync works great except it does not sync notes and task as most have noted as I have read through many post. I dont want to use Gmail and sync for too many reasons.

I will try Touchdown or K9

Any thoughts on ?
    Enhanced Email
    Corporate Sync

I need to have my email, contacts, calendar, task and notes on my TB to make it the best phone I have used. Unfortunately my blackberry was great at all these and the TB is struggling, but I know I am not the only one. Just amazed that its that difficult to do.

I have tried note and task apps separate, but would much prefer them to be all integrated.
    Thanks again for all help and solutions.
    05-14-2011 03:54 PM
    Touchdown works well, my biggest issue with activesync that is standard is the fact that emails delted on the device are alos deleted from exchange.Touchdown has an option to leave the mail on the server. They give you 30 days to try it and if you uninstall and reload, it starts all over. Also you can add a calendar and mail widget on the same screen.
    05-14-2011 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD