PC World Review Of Samsung Charge "Thunderbolt Is Better"

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Well we all knew that didn't we?;) Said Charge was a good name for it because that's where its going to spend most of its time!!!

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Charge Phone Review | PCWorld

"Since the Charge is the second LTE phone to hit the market in the United States, however, it must be measured against the first LTE phone, the ThunderBolt. And here the Charge comes up short. The ThunderBolt?s display may not look quite as beautiful as the Charge?s, but its connection speeds are the same or a little faster, its battery appears to be a little better, its physical design is smaller and more elegant, and its user interface provides a more orderly and pleasing environment to work in. In short, if I were choosing between the two Verizon LTE phones, I could choose the one that costs $50 less and still walk out with the better of the two phones."

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
My real problem with the Charge is that Samsung beat it with an ugly stick.

In this day, no modern mobile device should look like that. It reminds me of the way some BlackBerries looked before they started the redesign with the Pearl, Curve, et al

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

In this day, no modern mobile device should look like that. It reminds me of the way some BlackBerries looked before they started the redesign with the Pearl, Curve, et al

This. When I first saw photos of the thing I kinda thought it was a joke. :confused:

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

hahaha agreed. but it's appearance has grown on me a little since they showed it at ces.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

This. When I first saw photos of the thing I kinda thought it was a joke. :confused:

And the Revolution appears to be thicker than the Thunderbolt. At least it looked thicker in the comparison pictures in that really long Thunderbolt review that was posted here a couple of weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke