Movies to SD Card

ejz28

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Alright I believe I have the converter figured out and have converted a movie to play on the TB, not I plugged it in to my computer and am trying to access the SD card but am stuck. When I plug it in I get my popup window on my PC saying view files, I do that but it is just a couple TB system files, none of my pics or programs etc. What am I doing wrong??

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Turn on USB Debugging... Menu... Settings... Applications... Development... Turn on USB Debugging. Also as mentioned above.. from the pull down menu bar.. Select.. Mount as disc drive.

ejz28

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
i had not click the USB debugging mode, that worked, thank you! is there a specific folder i can/should put the movie files? i was goin to download handbrake i've heard that is a good one to use?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i had not click the USB debugging mode, that worked, thank you! is there a specific folder i can/should put the movie files? i was goin to download handbrake i've heard that is a good one to use?

Just create a new folder on your SD Card under Media and call it "Movies". I use Wondershare DVD Ripper Platinum and DVD Catalyst 3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad