Watermark color void sticker color ??

ROCKK973

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I received a replacement certified pre-owned , cause of rebooting problems after update . My question is Verizon always puts tiny water mark stickers under the batter cover and also them on the battery so they know if it got wet . Thunderbolt has a tiny one under the batter cover on the device on the left side of the battery and if you look close it says void. Can you please tell me what color yours is cause my old one the color is black and void is barely noticeable, my new replacement is bright green with void in white . I dont know if this is a newer model , since I got my 1st bolt on release or they sent me a phone that was damaged by water ??? Can a few people take off the batter cover and look to the left and tell me what color that tiny round sticker is please .. I called verizon they told me they dont know what color it should be wtf...

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I received a replacement certified pre-owned , cause of rebooting problems after update . My question is Verizon always puts tiny water mark stickers under the batter cover and also them on the battery so they know if it got wet . Thunderbolt has a tiny one under the batter cover on the device on the left side of the battery and if you look close it says void. Can you please tell me what color yours is cause my old one the color is black and void is barely noticeable, my new replacement is bright green with void in white . I dont know if this is a newer model , since I got my 1st bolt on release or they sent me a phone that was damaged by water ??? Can a few people take off the batter cover and look to the left and tell me what color that tiny round sticker is please .. I called verizon they told me they dont know what color it should be wtf...

Funny I just posted this in another thread not seeing this one a green void sticker is a refurb. here is the link to the other thread.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc...-if-verizon-sent-you-refurbished-handset.html

Last edited:

VinylSpun

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure everyone has already figured this out, but I just searched for the same answer upon noticing the same sticker on my HTC Thunderbolt. Our stickers are both green with white lettering because they are re-certified or refurbished (mine was a store warranty replacement which they almost always replace with a refurbished product). It is only a tamper sticker so it's fine as long as it's in one piece and hasn't been poked through or removed. They aren't black anymore because that sticker was removed by whoever did the refurbishing. The humidity exposure stickers are the red and white ones on the battery and near metal contacts inside. If I remember correctly, they turn solid red with exposure to humidity/water - at least I hope so since mine are red and white checkered still :)